Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall is here!

Right now, I am rehearsing for the upcoming Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York. I am, and have been a Rockette for the last five years! I left my apartment at the 9am and was greeted by the crisp, cool air of Autumn! It is a welcome season change, especially after enduring the overwhelming heat that is a New York City Summer! 

Now I don't know about you, but as soon as the weather start to change, my taste buds start screaming for all things pumpkin! It may have a lot to do with the fact that these bright colored gourds are nothing short of fantastic. I mean you can make just about anything out of them! Roast them, steam them, put em' in a soup, or put em' in a pie. YUMMMM PIE.....

I must admit, it doesn't have to be fall for me to crave anything and everything pumpkin, but now is the time when the canned stuff is readily available to buy in stores! Available for a hungry dancer like me to buy in bulk (I may or may not have left Trader Joe's with 6 cans of the stuff!)

Tonight after rehearsal I decided to make one of my favorite concoctions...

Funfetti Pumpkin Pie Pudding!


Hey I said it was a conction....


Funfetti Pumpkin Pie Pudding 
Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 packet Stevia
1/8 tspn coconut extract (optional)
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cinnamon
2 tbs rainbow sprinkles (NOT OPTIONAL!)
1 tbs Cao cao Nibs
fruit (I used 1/2 banana, 3 strawberries, and 5 black berries)

(Points+   3-4 points)

just mix it all together!
I love the crunch of the cao cao and sprinkles. You really don't have to add it, but they make me happy so I always do! It would still taste amazing with just the pudding, pumpkin, stevia and spices :)

It truly tastes like pumpkin pie...I promise... I DARE YOU to try it!

Well It's time for bed... I have a long day of rehearsals tomorrow!

Until Next time!

-HHD

No comments:

Post a Comment